星期一, 8月 01, 2005

A student is going to the Mediterranean Emergency Medicine Congress

A wonderful student who rotated in our ED has been granted a sponsorship to attend the 3rd Mediterranean Emergency Medicine Congress by a Foundation, it all happened one day the student and I walked by the hallway and I saw the notice on the wall about this sponsorship for medical students to attend international medical conferences. I told him that I would go to MEMC in Nice, and if he was interested he should apply so we could go together, I also told him that medical students going to international conferences are not uncommon, it is opposite to what local doctors or students having in mind, that only professors or attendings go to the conferences. And guess what? he did applied and got the sponsorship. I am very happy for him.

沒有留言: