星期三, 10月 26, 2005

Be a nice guy or a good guy? 當個好人或正直的人?

There is a fine line between a nice guy and a good guy? What am I? A nice guy or a good guy? Or I should rephrase the question, do I want to be a nice guy or a good guy?

I can think instantly a lots "good" reasons being a nice guy; people would love to hang out with you; people feel relax at your side; no hard time; no argument; no embarrassment; no criticism.

I can also think of some reasons for being a good guy: being fair; being responsible; being helpful. But there are downsides, people may see you hard and tough, not easy going and laughable sometimes.

I still don't have a definite answer yet; I pretty much act on my instinct, maybe more on good guy side. Sound like a bad choice. I remember Gigi told me once it was a bad choice but a right one.

So there is a fine line between them? I doubt it.

And I know I preach too much sometimes on residents, sorry guys! need to bear with me :)

沒有留言: