星期六, 11月 08, 2008

What a wonderful week!

I t has been a wonderful week for me! my whole life was never like this before. I was asked to keep the secret of what happened, I promised it, so I won't be able to discuss thing in detail. Nevertheless, I wanna share good luck and feeling with everyone, wishing you all have something nice happen to you.
On top of that, my buddy Brian sent me "Ugly Betty season 2" DVD, he is such a sweet guy, caring and gentle. He remembered I bought "Ugly Betty season 1" when I was in his place early this year for his wedding. and he knew I just loved that TV show. It really cheers me up as he stated in his mail.
For those who haven't seen the show, go get it or rent it, it is available locally the season 1 with Mandarin subtitles.

God, thank you for everything!!

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

What happened? Since it is a good thing, you should share it with your friends who care you a lot.

Wow... a wonderful week in life! Sounds exciting to hear from you for all the details.

Candy